Delivery & Payments
The anti-snoring Snooor solution blends wearable technology with positional therapy. This non-invasive and lightweight anti-snoring device may truly change your life!
- You will snore less or even stop snoring
- The device will train you to change sleeping position to breathe right.
- Your sleeping problems will lessen and you will finally improve sleep for you AND your partner which leads to … a vastly improved life.
You should begin to see results after only about a week*—provided you use your anti-snoring wearable consistently.
Every. Single. Night.Especially when starting out.
It’s easy to use the wearable, since it’s lightweight, compact and non-invasive. Again, remember: to get results, consistency is essential.
Use your wearable with our medical-grade and hypoallergenic Snooor stickers, specially designed for the Snooor wearable.
Each wearable comes with a free one-month’s supply.
How To Use:
The Snoor anti-snoring device is easy to use. Make sure to use the Snoor sticker with the wearable every night for optimal results.
- Make sure your forehead or breastbone* is clean and dry.
- Remove a Snooor sticker from the sheet.
- Attach the exposed side (with the red tab) to the Snooor anti-snoring wearable.
4. Turn on
- Press the button for approximately 3 seconds. The Snooor anti-snoring device will vibrate and a blue light will flash.
- Peel the skin side tab off the sticker and place the Snooor anti-snoring wearable in the middle of your forehead or breastbone.
- The Snooor wearable auto-starts in 20-minutes giving you time to fall asleep.
And while you're sleeping:
- Your snoring may be eliminated or significantly reduced
- You’ll benefit from improved breathing
- You and your partner will (finally!) enjoy restful nights, which leads to …
- … a vastly improved life
To turn off:
- Carefully peel off the Snooor wearable and dispose of the sticker.
- Press the power button. The device will vibrate for a few seconds, indicating that it has powered down.
Make sure the breastbone area is, free of body hair.
The Snooor wearable also turns off automatically after eight hours.
- 3 Axis Accelerometer
- A Coin Vibration Motor
- Unit Material: ABS
- 8 Hours Auto Shutdown Function
- Battery Life: 3 - 6 months