Delivery & Payments
The MobileSteri Solar-Powered UV-C Steriliser Toothbrush Cap product removes bacteria* from your toothbrush anywhere anytime without the need of charging anymore!
- No battery, no electricity is required
- No power plug
- 100% eco-friendly and powered by solar light, natural light or indoor light sources in your bathroom or living room
- Antibacterial, antiseptic - made from high quality antibacterial and antiseptic materials from Japan, where there is no sunlight or indoor light source at night, the antibacterial function can still function continuously
- Gas deodorization (Acetic acid, methylene, ammonia, formaldehyde)
What do you know?
Numerous studies have indicated that various fungal bacteria breed on a toothbrush after brushing. Studies showed that your toothbrush might have a hundred times more bacteria than the toilet. For this reason, your toothbrush needs sterilization and it is important to have 24 hours continuous sterilization, particular during this current crisis period.
Disinfect Your Toothbrush in a Few Easy Steps
The MobileSteri Solar-Powered UV-C Sterilizer Toothbrush Cap product removes bacteria* from your toothbrush anywhere anytime without the need of charging anymore! There are 3 solar panels, which allow a better light reception to any light sources.
The sterilizer uses a standing design with the opening at the bottom, which does not accumulate water and allows water to flow down smoothly and dry quickly.
The product has been tested to kill up to 99% of bacteria* (including Escherichia coli ATCC8739, Pseudomonas aeruginosa ATCC 15442 and Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 6538P). and the product does not have the need for batteries or electricity.
*Data provided by the Korea Conformity laboratories dated 30 March 2020. This Solar-Powered Sterilizer has been tested to kill up to 99.9% bacteria (Escherichia coli ATCC8739, Pseudomonas aeruginosa ATCC 15442 and Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 6538P) in 24 hours.
How to use
- The toothbrush is ideally put vertically and upside down in the rinsing glass. Rinse the brush thoroughly under clean water after every brushing. Do not skip this step; otherwise, food particles could remain on the brush head and lead to bacterial growth
- Before the first time of use the product, please peel off the transparent protective layer
- Cover the toothbrush with the Solar-Powered Toothbrush Sterilizer as shown below. The toothbrush is ideally put vertically and upside down in the rinsing glass
- As long as there is natural light source in the bathroom or living room, the blue UVC-LED will turn on and sterilize automatically; Where there is no sunlight or indoor light source at night, the UV-C light will turn off, but the antibacterial function can still function continuously and the antibacterial substances comes out
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Question : Can I use it on the electric toothbrush?
Answer: Yes, it can be used on most electric toothbrush with a head size of 2.2cm or less.
Questions: What if I turn off the bathroom lights?
Answer: The product is designed to put it in a place where it can be exposed to light (sunlight or bathroom light). If not, leave the bathrooms door open to let outside light or sunlight come in. In the absence of light, the antibacterial substances come out.
Questions: Can the product be sterilized even if it is placed inside the cabinet?
Answer: When the toothbrush is placed inside the cabinet, the solar panel does not receive light efficiently.
Questions: How long can the product be used?
Answer: If there is enough light, it works 24 hours a day, 365 a year
Questions: How long is the recommended product life cycle?
Answer: If there is no broken or damaged, your product can be used for up to 2 years.
Questions: Can I wash the product?
Answer: Please do not wash the sterilizer or immerse it in water or use any solvents to clean it.
- Do not drop it. Keep in safe and away from children
- Keep it away from the moisture and keep it clean
- Do not look at the UV-C lamp directly
- Do not exposure your skins, eyes to the UV-C lamp
- Some toothbrushes might not be suitable for UV-C sterilization. For details, please check with your toothbrush manufacturer. We cannot be held any liability if specific toothbrush might not be suitable for UV-C sterilization
- Size: 35 x 73mm
- Weight: 25 grams
- Sterilizing light: UV-C LED
- Power dissipation: 220mW Max
- Wavelength: 275nm
- Color: Blue