Delivery & Payments
The Coravin Model Two gives wine lovers the freedom to pour any wine, in any amount, without removing the cork. Whether you want a sip, a glass, or more, your last glass will taste just as amazing as your very first. Model Two is the Coravin standard, featuring the perfect balance between elegant design and durable craftsmanship. Textured rubber grips and ergonomic lines, ensure a flawless experience with every pour. Includes 2 Coravin Capsules to pour up to 30 glasses of wine.
- Coravin Wine Needle - specially designed to be gentle on your corks and pour wine both quickly and smoothly.
- Properfit Clamp - the system’s easy-to-squeeze clamp with textured rubber grips, fits snuggly around the bottle neck, ensuring a secure hold and effortless pour.
- Load Cell Technology - the capsule-loading chamber creates the perfect amount of force for an airtight seal, ensuring no gas escapes.
- Premium Coravin Capsules - contain more than 99.99% pure argon gas to protect the remaining wine from oxidation.
Place the Coravin Wine Preservation System on top of the bottle and push the needle through the cork. Coravin works on all cork-sealed, still wines.
Tip the bottle as if you are pouring from an open bottle.
Quickly press the trigger to pressurize te bottle. Release the trigger to pour into your glass. Tip the bottle back up to stop the pour. Remove the needle by pulling the System straight up.
Size and Weight
Height: 8.25 " Width: 5.5 " Length: 2.5 " Weight: .98 lbs (with capsule installed)
One year limited warranty. Click here for more details. →
- Coravin Model Two (Standard Needle included)
- Two (2) Coravin™ Capsules (pressurized argon gas)
- Coravin Wine Bottle Sleeve
- Needle Clearing Tool
Device: Stainless steel, zinc, black ABS plastic, mixed polycarbonate, fiberglass reinforced nylon Capsules: Capsule - recyclable steel;
Seal - synthetic rubber;
Cap - fiberglass reinforced nylon
Needle: Needle - Non stick, stainless steel;
Grip - ABS plastic;
Seal - synthetic rubber
Each Coravin Capsule will allow you to pour up to fifteen 5 ounce glasses of wine.
On average, a 5 ounce pour of wine with a standard needle will take 25 to 29 seconds.